Apartments price list
Prices in €uro per week with the indicated occupancy.
Prices and general conditions
- The rates are indicated in euro per week with the indicated occupancy.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the wellness area.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- It is not allowed to take objects, equipment and kitchen utensils outside the apartment;
- For hygiene reasons we don’t accept dogs and other pets. Thank you for understanding.
The prices include:
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels.
- Mid-week change of kitchen and bath towels.
- Daily cleaning of floors and bathrooms (except on Sundays and public holidays).
- Use of sauna (the use of whirlpool is fee-based).
- Final cleaning.
- Outdoor parking.
- WI-FI connection.
- Ski room with a ski boot dryer.
- Bike storage in summer.
- Use of whirlpool: €5.00 per token.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.90 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Check-in and check-out
- Apartments are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
Reservation and deposit
- Reservation becomes binding upon payment of the requested deposit and after the receipt of our written confirmation.
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa Raiffeisen Val Badia
NAME: Floralp S.a.s. di Ferdigg M. & C., Str. Sorà, 2 - 39033 Colfosco (BZ)
IBAN: IT 91 V 08010 58341 000301005791
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival).
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in).
- Credit card (no Diners and American Express).
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- from 29 to 15 days before arrival: 70% of the total price is charged;
- less than 15 days before arrival, late arrival, smaller number of guests, early departure or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and to insure your journey against cancellation, early termination and/or late arrival.